• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim Pro 3 E 2076 prob

RudeDogg1

My filter has developed a few probs and i cant work out why the hell it has started just wandered if anyone else has had the same thing and how can it be sorted. I Contacted eheim days ago but have heard nothing grrr.
It has been working fine since I set it up in november if I ever turned it off it would start straight up with out even needing to be primed. A couple months ago it started being difficult to start even with priming very frustrating even made my thumb bleed trying to prime it. Now aswell as doing that its developed another prob it gradualy drops power. I allways set it to full power so it has a full line of green lights with a yellow / orange led at the top. They only way i can get it to go to full power is by cleaning the pre filters even tho they arnt dirty or cleaning the pipes. Last week i did that and got it to full power it had dropped the yellow / light by the next day i can press the arrow so it comes on again but it goes off again seconds later. No doubt it will gradualy drop lights again. Its realy annoying because its worked a treat now im loosing faith

My thoughts exactly impellor! Or it's the motor :/ you using any online equipment?

the impeller and shaft look fine tho i have ordered a new one just incase. the only online stuff is the atomiser and thats been there since i had the filter

i have the same model, and im sure i read somewhere if it detects resitance in flow it wont run turbo mode. so as above have you a blockage or dirty pipes, or does your atomizer need cleaning?

Re:

tyrophagus said:
Try setting it to manual at full power and disable the computer.

Are your pipes dirty. It measures resistance to flow and adjusts output accordingly.

Its allways on manual Pipes aint to bad only cleaned them the other week tho i will clean them this week when i try a new impeller

Back