• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Efficiency of External Reactor

Cheers mate, they were my prized ones from lindy too, luckily I still have some to transfer from my sons tank. :) I opologise for not going back through relevant thread's/ posts but are you using the same one? Cheers kirk.

In the words of wish master DONE :D
ajaga6ug.jpg
I'll report back in a couple of days guys n gals.;)

Hi foxfish how you doing? cheers for that., I've tried a number of angles, the one it's at holds the water level for longest, well it did with the impellers in:D with the impellers removed so far so good no big bubbles at all, I will adjust co2 over the next few days as it will be out, light levels are right down too till I get the feel of the adjustments. Then up date my rants:D

Hi again all and thanks for all your suggestions. After a fair trial with the impellers removed I'm still not happy with its performance. So reluctantly cut my pipes:mad: and put it on inlet. The burping was unbearable so I'm ditching it as I've lost patience :) due to daily co2 fluctuations when light come on. I've put this Boyu on the inlet temporarily , which I already had from a member on here ages ago. No burping YET just a fineish mist that I can live with. Cheers kirk.
9e3y6a8u.jpg

Back