• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Edit has gone

Well just gave it another try

1589570049265.png

Maybe I'm missing something or its not there :banghead:

I cant seem to edit my thread title either. Am I missing something or is it the forum?
If there is a need to change the thread tittle, just click on the Report button below your message and say you would like to change the tittle to "this" and one of the moderators can resolve it ;)

Good morning. I may have gone 'man blind' but where as the plant base gone to. It used to be on the menu header.

Bye the bye the dark screen is rather good. Easier to read and less elastictrickery to run.

Good morning. I may have gone 'man blind' but where as the plant base gone to. It used to be on the menu header.
You not going mad, as per the "Forum upgrade" thread that is gone for now, was not able to upgrade that and we are debating if it worth brining that back as hardly anyone used it or even knew/noticed it was there!! It will need to be recreated from scratch!! Also a good oportunity to maybe redo it with more content! Any volunteers?

It was a replciation with permissions
Thank you for your prompt reply. Would it be possible for it to be re-instated as 'just a data base of information' and then depending on others coming forward to make it more interactive. Unfortunately my computer expertise stops at oxalic acid and ox blood. Velum seldom, if ever, crashes; but that alas has now been replayed.

I am also a little shy about offering advice about plants. What appears to work for some may not work for others. Keep up the good work this is a very worthwhile forum.

Due to a lot of requests I have enabled editing own posts and I will monitor it and see how it goes. Every change gets logged and if this gets abused I will revert it back.

I have only edited when you become a "Member" (after posting 25 posts) while you are a "New Member" you still limited to 15 minutes.

Be aware that this can potentially break up conversation threads if members go around editing their old posts!

Back