Edit has gone

Oldguy

Good morning. I may have gone 'man blind' but where as the plant base gone to. It used to be on the menu header.

Bye the bye the dark screen is rather good. Easier to read and less elastictrickery to run.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning. I may have gone 'man blind' but where as the plant base gone to. It used to be on the menu header.
You not going mad, as per the "Forum upgrade" thread that is gone for now, was not able to upgrade that and we are debating if it worth brining that back as hardly anyone used it or even knew/noticed it was there!! It will need to be recreated from scratch!! Also a good oportunity to maybe redo it with more content! Any volunteers?

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member

Oldguy

It was a replciation with permissions
Thank you for your prompt reply. Would it be possible for it to be re-instated as 'just a data base of information' and then depending on others coming forward to make it more interactive. Unfortunately my computer expertise stops at oxalic acid and ox blood. Velum seldom, if ever, crashes; but that alas has now been replayed.

I am also a little shy about offering advice about plants. What appears to work for some may not work for others. Keep up the good work this is a very worthwhile forum.