• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

EasyLife Voogle - shrimp safe?

Andy Pierce

Any experiences with EasyLife Voogle? Two questions:
  1. Is it shrimp safe? The claim is: Voogle has no harmful effect on fish, shrimps, lobsters, molluscs, plants or the biofilter.
  2. Does it actually do anything useful? The claim is: Voogle is a very efficient and safe innovative product that increases the resistance and supports the natural healing process.
My instant suspicion is 'snake oil' but as long as it won't hurt aquarium residents I don't mind giving it a one-off try.

'snake oil'

Would seem to be! Especially given it doesn’t really state what it’s supposed to do other than some wishy washy -

helps your fish’s natural immune system and supports the natural healing process

I mean, regular water changes, a clean stress free environment and good quality food (particularly live food) all achieve the same thing, and likely achieve it much better that a water additive of unknown ingredients.

Last edited:
Back