• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dupla Armatur Pro Regulator to Co2 fitting thread needed

thanks mate you think might be better to get a fitting m8 1.0 to a m6 the fitting from that to a 4mm hosetail ?

or just order that thanks again for the links and that one does work :thumbup:

purchase price £1.84 shipping £7.89 :eek:

well thanks so much mate ordered and really appreciate the help hopefully works

Dean

No problem ive got hundreds of pages bookmarked for the regulator im building :)

Fingers crossed you are now on you way to a sorted reg :)

Mark

well hopefully :nailbiting: fingers crossed thanks to you spending time to help

bed time now as shattered lol
cheers dean

No problem ive got hundreds of pages bookmarked for the regulator im building :)

Fingers crossed you are now on you way to a sorted reg :)

Mark

I know where to come when i build mine

I hope it fits dean. Don't forget to seal threads when you put it together

well everybody correct thread and now in regulator :thumbup: but cannot get pipe on I got it started its over first barb but unable to get up any more, I cut a snip in the end to get started also put grease on barb and also heated the pipe and used hair dryer to get on but unable to force on any more :mad: only thing can think of is buying some 6mm internal diameter pipe and buyinh a 6-4mm reducer like this Plastic Hose Pipe Tube Connector Joiner Connect Silicone Rubber PVC Join | eBay is there any more local shops that may stock something like this or some 6mm piping

Thanks so far, slowly but surely getting there
Dean

Put the end of the pipe in boiling water for a few mins then push it on ;)
tried it mate will try again in morning mate but very very tight been getting very hot with hair dryer etc also tried opening a little with screwdriver etc but will try again in morning ;)

unable to get it on mate boiled water in pan so was red hot but just to big its made for 6mm pipe to squeeze on so probs more closer to 7mm and just unable tried everything but cannot push on so need some 6mm pipe and 6-4mm reducer is there any specific pipeing I need

Thanks dean

Co2 tube is only 4mm inside diameter so if it's a 6mm barb it would need to stretch a lot. You'd need 6mm inside diameter tubing (co2 proof) to a 6mm to 4mm reducer. Oh and btw Deano you have the bloody patience of a saint.
lol I don't just so determined to have a beautiful tank like the ones on this site so not stopping until I do just one thing after another lately tim

Back