• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dual stage do it youself fancy parts builds.

Garuf

I will say this upfront, I am out of my depth when it comes to co2 so I've always just purchased complete kits, but given that my setup is a 10 kg tank and an Oxyturbo regulator and 3 way branch I would much rather I drop some coins and buy something really nice but y'know, not lottery win nice.
Main reason is that I notice that when there's about 2.5kg left in the tank there's an enormous co2 dump AND the needle valves aren't amazing when you're running sub50l tanks so fine adjustment can be iffy.
Also I know that industry equipment that I have used from Meggit etc seemed to be superior for the same price as the hobby level.

I googled around but I am so out of my depth, if I found the right thing, I didn't register it.
I anticipate this thread to be a resource where someone can click the links and buy the parts.

tldr: What I'm tryin' to say is tell me what to buy so I don't flub it.
My ballpark budget is about £300, if I can reuse stuff I already have, even better.

Attachments

• 8F60EED4-8F92-4E28-9F58-1DE2D9D9AE1D.jpeg
    8F60EED4-8F92-4E28-9F58-1DE2D9D9AE1D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 248
Was that meant for my other thread per chance?

I will say this upfront, I am out of my depth when it comes to co2 so I've always just purchased complete kits, but given that my setup is a 10 kg tank and an Oxyturbo regulator and 3 way branch I would much rather I drop some coins and buy something really nice but y'know, not lottery win nice.
Main reason is that I notice that when there's about 2.5kg left in the tank there's an enormous co2 dump AND the needle valves aren't amazing when you're running sub50l tanks so fine adjustment can be iffy.
Also I know that industry equipment that I have used from Meggit etc seemed to be superior for the same price as the hobby level.

I googled around but I am so out of my depth, if I found the right thing, I didn't register it.
I anticipate this thread to be a resource where someone can click the links and buy the parts.

tldr: What I'm tryin' to say is tell me what to buy so I don't flub it.
My ballpark budget is about £300, if I can reuse stuff I already have, even better.
this old thread might help. I"ve heard very good things about swagelok needle valves, even considered swapping mine out.

Back