• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dual stage CO2 regulators for Aquaria- CO2 Art?

I bought one of these and I can vouch for the quality and function. It is used in conjunction with a disposable cylinder adaptor and welding gas cylinder.

My feeling is you don't often find customer service to a level delivered by CO2 Art, I would recommend them and you can buy with confidence if my experience is their standard.

im about to get one, am iright in thinking you need the adapter to fit onto a normal cylinder
Co2 art regs come with standard din 477 fitting George, will fit standard bottles ie fire extinguisher, aquarium specific 500g bottles, you'll only need an adapter to run them on soda stream or paintball or disposable welding canisters etc, hope this helps.

Co2 art regs come with standard din 477 fitting George, will fit standard bottles ie fire extinguisher, aquarium specific 500g bottles, you'll only need an adapter to run them on soda stream or paintball or disposable welding canisters etc, hope this helps.
co2art give the option of din477 or cga fitting on the regs but sodastream need an adapter

Back