• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dual stage CO² reg

ScareCrow

Just spotted this dual stage reg and thought it might be of interest. Seems like a lot of kit for the money........possibly too much. I can't speak for performance or safety but would be interested if anyone has used one.

Looks suspiciously similar to the CO2 Art one - certainly the bubble counters and aluminium machined blocks with the arrows on look identical.

Now that I know better I would never buy a no-name regulators. Here is what a true, quality double stage regulator should look like. Pay close attention to the back side of regulator. That's a proper second stage with a proper chamber. Not the hybride types or "redesigned" version of some unnamed manufacturers.

That regulator weighs a little less than 2 kgs. Yes very heavy.

IMG_5430.JPG

Yeah I do have the CO² art pro series reg just thought this looks very much like their pro-elite. I know sometimes these cheaper variants are poorly made knockoffs but sometimes they can be just as good quality.
I've not had any experience with this reg or the pro elite so can't comment but thought it might be of interest to some. The most noticeable difference to me is the pressure valve arrangement. This doesn't look to be as good as the CO² art pro elite reg but I'm no expert in these things.

to me looks exactly like an fzone co2 regulator. they seem quite popular in the US. first one is fzone, second one is the picture the ebay seller provided.

a1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

seems like very good quality for money mate. thanks for the link @ScareCrow ! will keep for future use.
this is a review of the f zone regulator.

They look to have just “shopped” f zones logo off? I’m always suspicious when they just reuse other peoples photos, I bought an eBay reg once and received a regulator for oxygen not co2.

Back