• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dsm Eleocharis mini

Ömer Karaahmet

I set up a nano aquarium with DSM. I aerate at least once a day for 8 weeks and moisturize using Dooa Wabikusa Mist and Water. Especially Eleocharis acicularis mini, which is close to the front of aquarium started to turn yellow. What would be the reason? How can I fix?

Attachments

• 8A812AE3-6E3F-4E1F-A76E-B9291762E2A5.jpeg
    8A812AE3-6E3F-4E1F-A76E-B9291762E2A5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 339
Hi all,
I aerate at least once a day for 8 weeks and moisturize using Dooa Wabikusa Mist and Water. Especially Eleocharis acicularis mini, which is close to the front of aquarium started to turn yellow. What would be the reason? How can I fix?
I'd guess they are just the older leaves naturally senescing after eight weeks growing in. You could try a weak liquid feed, it can be one for terrestrial plants, like <"Miracle-Gro" or "Solufeed 2:1:4"> etc. until you flood it and add livestock.

cheers Darrel

Hi all,

I'd guess they are just the older leaves naturally senescing after eight weeks growing in. You could try a weak liquid feed, it can be one for terrestrial plants, like <"Miracle-Gro" or "Solufeed 2:1:4"> etc. until you flood it and add livestock.

cheers Darrel
Hey Darrel,
First of all, thank you for your answer, how should I use the weak fertilizer? Can I dissolve it in water and spray it?

Back