• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dry Ferts - Iron supplement FeSo4

Gang@Ukaps

Does anybody add the above dry ferts powder to their daily liquid E.I mix - is there any benefits from adding this and how much do you add to the mix which is in line with the E.I dosing regime.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,
You need to tell us what you are already dosing or intend to dose. If you are using a trace mix already then there is a 99% likelihood that it already contains enough Fe. If you are not already dosing an Fe product then yes, FeSO4 is useful.

Cheers,

I am dosing as per the E.I dosing regime / article and your advice. The reason for the question is that i have been given a bag of FeSo4 and I was wonder if I could add this to any of my mixes - NPK & Trace Mix as an additional supplement, from the content in the reply there is no need for this as the FeSo4 is mixed into the TM.

Thx for your reply, after 34 reviews by other members of the forum you are the one and only to respond.
Paul.

OK, no worries. Don't judge too harshly as many are not aware of the use of FeSO4 (Iron Sulfate). This is actually used as a component in GH booster for example but is usually not mentioned in the trace mixes, so everyone goes glass eyed at the sight of the chemical name. :D

Cheers,

Back