• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dragonwood

Wow, insane reds with that chihiros vivid, are you happy with it?

Thinking about getting one too, is the app OK?

Thanks.
Yes I'm happy with it. It's at a local firm at the min having a stainless steel shade made for it to stop the light overspill. The light is right next to the sofa and it lights the whole room if i turn it up:). Should hopefully be ok with the shade. Should get it back mid week.
Yes the app is dead easy to use connect to light through Bluetooth,can set time adjust intensity plus colour spectrum, sunrise sunset etc. There a 6 preset colour spectrums, Then you can make you own custom presets too.They have just done a update on the Android app at the weekend not sure what is different not had chance to use it yet untill I get the light back.

Quick pic from today just before lights off.
20190224_231638-3024x2268.jpg

Very nice! Love the emersed hygrophila and the overall healthy plants. Looks like an zen garden :thumbup:

Are the fish always so shy?

Awesome tanks a this has been a great read, thanks for posting it. I am just planning my first aquarium and have been unconsciously thinking it was set in stone one set up so it is encouraging to see how much you can change things as you go along.

This stunning! Boy do those red cherries pop!

Really healthy plant growth and has matured nicely, I'm sure most people on here would be proud to be the owner of such a tank. Really great job Dave :)

Thanks all for the likes and kind comments :).
Yes the fish always seem to be shy apart from feeding times. I have thought about increasing the numbers of neons to see if they come out abit more.

Back