• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

does i need to put ceramic atomizer in water before use ?

eminor

Hello, is there really necessery to put the ceramic from the atomizer in water 48h before use or can i use it straight on ? thx

It's a nicrew inline atomizer

Since you already have a working CO2 system using an in-tank diffuser, there is no harm waiting 24hours before adding the in-line diffuser so that you can have a 'stable' bubble size and start tuning CO2 straightaway.

Also, as your tank is only 51 litres, I don't think that there is much of a difference between in-line and in-tank diffusers for a 51 litre tank, so there's no hurry. My bigger concern is your 7-year old regulator that is giving you problems - i hope you have got a new one in addition to your new diffuser?

Since you already have a working CO2 system using an in-tank diffuser, there is no harm waiting 24hours before adding the in-line diffuser so that you can have a 'stable' bubble size and start tuning CO2 straightaway.

Also, as your tank is only 51 litres, I don't think that there is much of a difference between in-line and in-tank diffusers for a 51 litre tank, so there's no hurry. My bigger concern is your 7-year old regulator that is giving you problems - i hope you have got a new one in addition to your new diffuser?
i fixed the regulator, the needle had things on it, now it's dead stable, i think that i might save so co2 using inline ?

update, it worth waiting, the bubbles are so tiny, it's a mist, incredible, way better than in tank for me, co2 are everywhere, even my myriophyllum tuberculatum is growing =)

update, it worth waiting, the bubbles are so tiny, it's a mist, incredible, way better than in tank for me, co2 are everywhere, even my myriophyllum tuberculatum is growing =)

thats great - do share some photos of your tank and the Tuberculatum. Is the Tuberculatum easy to maintain? Does it shed a lot of dead leaves?

thats great - do share some photos of your tank and the Tuberculatum. Is the Tuberculatum easy to maintain? Does it shed a lot of dead leaves?
tuberculatum is high tech plant, it need lots of co2 and fertilizer, no dead leaves for the moment, will see, the pump on the right gonna be removed, i changed the scape a bit, as you can see tuberculatum seems fine

light : t5 sylvania 830 3000k fhe + osram lumilux 24w > 90 cri ,4000k ; sylvania bulb overdrive ( 14> 24w), light fixture is 50cm above, it was 30cm before, i still think that i'm in high light, reflector seems incredible here.

that tank is kind of a training one to grow some hard plant before going dutch scape =)

20211126_144237.jpg 20211126_144246.jpg 20211126_144303.jpg

Attachments

• 20211126_144252.jpg
    20211126_144252.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Back