• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

do I still get warranty on my regulator I bought in 2015?

Jay1

Hi my regulator failed keeps pumps co2 and doesn't shut off I spoken to a agent in Europe and the only fix is to buy a new unit with a 20 pounds discount😅Plus I have to pay currency exchange apparently 😅 in euros. Disappointed very much Agent hasn't come back to me for a week since voicing my disappointment with the offer.
I only bought this unit back in the day on George's recommendations!
All I wanted is possible new needle and solenoid.
The agent responding to me, all he had to do was reply sorry can't help anymore please find another unit, but to not even reply I'm upset.

Last edited:
Hello there,

I am very sorry that you have bad experiences with our customer service.

Could you be so kind and give your order number please?

Kind regards
Miroslav

Hello Miroslav,
the invoice I.d is Invoice #D4253 that's contains the 20 odd euro discount offered to me which I refused. Since buying this unit I've used it 2 months solid over 8 years one month in 2015 which got sent back for seals and now when I wanted to use it again for a month.
i can pm you it directly, but I won't post agents name or my details on here.
My unit has a blue dial single stage.

Last edited:
Hello,

and thank you for that. I managed to find you.

Unfortunately, those regulators had 5 years warranty and therefore we cannot replace the unit for you as we do not even produce them anymore.

However, if you prefer different option you could send it to me and I will have a look and try to fit it for you.

We will ask you only pay the shipping to us (me) and we will pay the shipping to ship it back to you.

Let me know if that's something you prefer to do.

Kind regards
Miroslav

Hello Miroslav,
That wasn't too hard to reply to me to say I can't help it's been too long and sorry your unit only gave you 2 months of life.
I've been patient and polite and a reply from my agent would have been nice to have.
I will look for a alternative solution as I fear shipping is going to cost me and you more than a retro fit solution is going to solve. Tbf it's a simple mechanism I know where I stand now and I will solve this issue of mine in due time, shame my agent didn't understand I was manually feeding co2 everyday as the days past without a response.
Thank you 😊

I've got to say that in defense of Co2Art, similar happened with me on a single stage and a valve blew out of the unit when changing a canisters (my fault). I got in touch with Co2Art and they upgraded me to a dual stage for minimal cost and this has been running trouble free for years. My single stage was at least a few years old at the time but they came to the rescue so are an honourable company had it been within the 5 year warranty.

I hope you get your Co2 woes sorted soon. Manually feeding must get tiresome! 👍🏼

Last edited:
Hey Frank's thanks for sharing, great story thanks for sharing!
Sorry I've moved on from this issue, life is way too short. Contrary to opinions I'm okay about this, I only wish the best for people👍
Hope everyone understands as there is no solutions for my plants as they won't get co2 if its being repaired via a week or a month without a replacement.

Back