• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Do i need co2 also a few general questions

Deano3

Hi all i have been posting many questions lately about my fluval ebi, i havnt got it set up yet because was wanting co2 setup and been enquiring about a regulator but i think i might leave co2 for now as i am new to this,the light with the ebi is 11w fluval compact light (some ppl says its a 13w but i only got 11w should i get in tough with the seller), do you think i would need co2 or would it be ok dosing with flourish excell or some other addatives, the plants i defently want are hygrophila cormbosa, moss balls , glossostigma elatinodes as a carpet plant and not sure what else, would this be okwithout co2 and also was thinking of getting external filter would people suggest fluval or enheim ? also someone mentioned getting from overseas in euros and saving 30 % anyone know any good sites and would the light be sufficient and what size heater ? i have a 50w for my small fluval spec at 7.5l due to cold north weather lol

thanks Dean

Back