• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DnD anyone

Gill

So was chatting with one of the Admin team leaders and they play/Host DnD nights and live near me.
And have asked if i would be interested in joining the next event.
I have said yes and eagerly devouring info on races etc.
I have Chosen A Yuan-Ti Snake Abomination Class. Been advised to choose at least 3 races to use to need to choose x2 more.
So reading up on them and ordered a set of Dice etc. Have DL the DnD App and will create me Character on there aswell once I figure it out.
Anyone else play

I was born in the 70s. What did I miss? ;)
Oh go there's so much more in this now. And the world has grown to huge proportions. The amount of characters is insane. And now 3D printing is good, you can have whatever you want for your avatars in the game.

I play every Tuesday night at a local club. May the dice gods bless you.
He is a Dice Goblin so hopefully the dice will bless me.
I have chosen a basic set for now, but may buy a dice making set. So I can create my own etc.
Very tempted by a gold plated poly set.

Thinking about a Ilithid figure and Loxon figure, they look cool

If you plan on playing long term, go for gold.
I went a bit overboard but absolutely love my gaming set.

IMG_1933.jpeg IMG_1934.jpeg IMG_1935.jpeg

The wooden pen just set the whole thing off for me! :)

I have gone for the following:
Drider
1704482116927.png

illithid
1704482161635.png

Yuan Ti
1704482183375.png

I may have to make a trip to the Works to get a nice box to store my Figures in and a dice container.

Hey Gill.

I’m not sure if you’re aware, if they are playing standard 5e (fifth edition d&d) those races are all NPCs (non playable characters).

Well… Yuan Ti “pure bloods” are playable but not “abomination”.

Apologies if you already know and the table your playing at follow some other rule set.

Crikey ,I tried to play that when it first came out. But there weren’t many interested. I kept all my stuff for a few years and then sold it on eBay a good while back now.

Hey Gill.

I’m not sure if you’re aware, if they are playing standard 5e (fifth edition d&d) those races are all NPCs (non playable characters).

Well… Yuan Ti “pure bloods” are playable but not “abomination”.

Apologies if you already know and the table your playing at follow some other rule set.
not too bothered tbh if not playable with the others. just liked the look of them.
Yuan Ti is the one i will be using (have checked with the Host)
They are on Wrath of the Seven Deadly Sins atm. I said its my 1st time ever playing and could watch, but they are looking forward to crushing a Noob

I also have Tiamat - and know i cant play as her, which is a real shame

🤣 Five Kobolds in a trenchcoat perhaps 🤔
I’m sure you will have a great time.

Playing D&D is one of the highlights of my week.
We also play “Candela Obscura” some weeks. Its much earlier to learn / play and really good fun.

🤣 Five Kobolds in a trenchcoat perhaps 🤔
I’m sure you will have a great time.

Playing D&D is one of the highlights of my week.
We also play “Candela Obscura” some weeks. Its much earlier to learn / play and really good fun.
I Did ask, Its the Big Funko Tiamat - And they emphatically said NO

OK, OK, OK. You guys are having way too much fun for a serious forum about serious things on a serious topic. Hang your heads down in shame.

:D

Back