• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

discount at CO2art anyone?

I was glad about the 10% discount untill the prices went up at the same time. My purchase worked out at about 3% discount from the price I was looking at the day before.

Hi all,

I'm very sorry, but after Brexit and very low GBP value we had completely no other option than price increase :/

Again, I'm very sorry for this. We tried to keep old prices as long as we could.

Unfortunately prices won't go back to what we had before till things will improve with GBP.
Sorry!

PS
Only few days left on 10% discount, once this offer is over it will be over.

Hi all,

I'm very sorry, but after Brexit and very low GBP value we had completely no other option than price increase :/

Again, I'm very sorry for this. We tried to keep old prices as long as we could.

Unfortunately prices won't go back to what we had before till things will improve with GBP.
Sorry!

PS

It's more the timing of the increase to coincide with the discount that got me. Excited to get 10% off the system I had been looking at for days only to find out I would be paying almost the same price as it had been.

Hi all,

Sorry!

PS

Is nothing made in the UK then? Just asking because I looked on your website in the past and couldn't see the answer.

Hi Chris,

We do assemble and test all regulators here. Unfortunately, most regulators parts are sourced from outside UK.
This is why GBP value is affecting price so much.

Best regards
Karol

Hi Chris,

We do assemble and test all regulators here. Unfortunately, most regulators parts are sourced from outside UK.
This is why GBP value is affecting price so much.

Best regards
Karol

Thanks for the info, fair enough. It is a shame they are not manufactured here though. I'd pay a bit extra for something that was.

Back