• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Destination Aquatics, Milton Keynes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Chrispowell

Traveled up from Reading today (1.5hours trip) to visit Destination Aquatics in Milton Keynes for some hardscape material.

I cannot recommend highly enough this shop! Glen was a pleasure to deal with, It was like meeting up with an old friend. He filled 4 trolleys up with various types of bog/drift wood and allowed me to take my time, sifting through and finding anything I thought might be of use.

I also walked away with two boxes of seiryu rock, again I was assited in finding the perfect bits for my project, whilst we talked about our joint interest in the hobby! Destination Aquatics offer this rock for a fraction of the price most people knock it out for!

The shop also stocks loads of live plants and some live stock that I hadnt actually seen in my local MA's before.

All in all a great trip and a place I look forward to revisiting in the future! 5 star service and 5 star products!

(Please note I am not affiliated with the shop in any way, just a very happy customer who hopes to stear people into their direction if they are after similar things!)

Chris

I also walked away with two boxes of seiryu rock,
I know...Nelson, Big clown, legytt, Greenfinger2, and I were in after you and had to fight over the scraps...you cleaned the place out...:eek:

...Actually...Glen had loads more stock in the back:p

Hi Chris,You found our special place:eek: Darn now the secrets out:D I got stuck on the M1 for ages so could not meet up with the MK mob today:(:(:(:(

Maybe will we meet there one time Regards Roy :thumbup:
funny you should say that roy... Tim did say perhaps he should have let chris know we were meeting up when he recommended destination

Sorry guys!

A) for clearing the place out
B) for not meeting any of you
C) making sure I will continue to use the shop ;)

Really enjoyed my morning and have got all the materials I needed to create the layout I wanted. Hopefully return to pick up some Chocolate Gourami's some day!

Chris

Speaking of chocolate gourami. I have something special, hopefully coming in today. Gourami vaillanti

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well... I figured as it was a post reviewing the shop it was ok but my bad... Again :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back