• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Desperate at my wits end

Just renewed mine as my other ran out. £25 for 12months rental inc refil inc vat
f9542a09449641bb3f999364b78d4918.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I buy a 2kg fire extinguisher from screwfix for 58.99 which compared to your £50 for 3kg seems a lot and they do a 5kg one for £129.99 but I was thinking as your been let down and don’t have easy access to transport that the screwfix deliver option would maybe be best but if your willing to spend the little extra for the screwfix option then it’s defiantly a easier way to get co2 :)

i was considering screwfix myself , but Have a look at safelincs mate just bought a refurbished 2kg FE from them and it's pristine looks brand new for £29 including next day delivery brand new one about £38 delivered never used a FE before all went well thankfully. :)

i was considering screwfix myself , but Have a look at safelincs mate just bought a refurbished 2kg FE from them and it's pristine looks brand new for £29 including next day delivery brand new one about £38 delivered never used a FE before all went well thankfully. :)

Thanks I will have to look into it sadly I bought one the week so will have to remember this for next year haha

Back