• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle 70L lighting??

Sprayman60

Hello I'm looking to upgrade my lighting on my dennerle 70L and looking for opinions on

Chihiros wrgb 2
Chihiros vivid 2 mini
Twinstar 450 SA

Please let me know which you think is best

I have the 60cm WRGB II (67 watts) on an 80cm tank & The Vivid Mini (75 watts) on a 60cm.

I would say performance is similar, the major difference is the mounting bracket, though you can hang both units.

They strike me as pretty well built and thus far I've no complaints.

Can't comment on the twinstar, though I believe it's much less powerful.

if you had both choices of the chihiros either the WRGB II or the Vivid mini on a 50cm, which would you go for? i like the vivid but im just thinking if it will cover the corners or have enough coverage. i also like the

WRGB II aswell which is more than enough

I have the 60cm WRGB II (67 watts) on an 80cm tank & The Vivid Mini (75 watts) on a 60cm.

I would say performance is similar, the major difference is the mounting bracket, though you can hang both units.

They strike me as pretty well built and thus far I've no complaints.

Can't comment on the twinstar, though I believe it's much less powerful.
if you had both choices of the chihiros either the WRGB II or the Vivid mini on a 50cm, which would you go for? i like the vivid but im just thinking if it will cover the corners or have enough coverage. i also like the

WRGB II aswell which is more than enough

Back