• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dario/badis species

Jenni

I currently keep black tiger Dario and scarlet badis, I’m searching REALLY hard for some Dario hysginon (melon or red flame badis) or Dario kajal (Cherry spot badis).

Has anyone ever seen these guys for sale in the UK?

I didn’t see them on their list, but it might be worth trying Riverpark aquatics in Linwood too.

Dario hysginon, I had these. Still on a ruinemanns(sp?)?

Leyland Aqualife get in stock from Ruinemans, maybe if you offered to pay up front they could sort something out ?

So aquarium glaser have hysginon on their lists… does anyone know anywhere that sticks with them??

Can't think of any that use AG as they're so expensive,not sure if Wildwoods do.

I was under the impression that you had to order a wholesale amount to get anything from them, which ruled them out for most shops.

Possibly worthy trying Maidenhead?

I was under the impression that you had to order a wholesale amount to get anything from them, which ruled them out for most shops.

Possibly worthy trying Maidenhead?
Yes they do only deal in large orders but their prices are steep even for those I've been told.

I find Ruinemanns to be enough for me, but I guess if I was after something ridiculously badly I would find the ceo on LinkedIn, ask who to speak to about a single order, say you’ll pay the cost and then some. But expect is to cost thousands.

If AG are so expensive, who actually buys from them?! Fish in EU are mostly cheaper than here :rolleyes:

Dario Kajal show up very rarely in the hobby even in India. Often you have more luck finding them with some niche fishkeepers that specialize in rare exotics

Back