• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cyprus Aquatic Plant Society

Jaap

Hello everyone,

I have decided to start the Cyprus Aquatic Plant Society inspired by UKAPS. I will try to gather the hobbyists of the island and educate/inform/help them as best as I can but mostly they will be directed to UKAPS as I personally found it is one of the best forums on the subject and most importantly our proximity as countries helps us in Cyprus to follow your advice through products that are available both in UK and Cyprus unlike any USA forums that its more difficult to relate to.

I have already created a Facebook page: www.facebook.com\cyprusaps

Unfortunately only a few Cypriots like the page and most of the 115 likes come from hobbyists around the world :)

I will try to pass the wisdom you guys have passed to me and hopefully at some point in the future the 2 societies (if we survive through time) can cooperate for knowledge spreading.

I hope the UKAPS founders and members will not be offended by me "stilling" the UKAPS concept and will understand that the hobby here in Cyprus is close to non-existent due to the lack of information/people/equipment.

Already I have advertised many of the UKAPS sponsors that I have used here myself and I am sharing most of the UKAPS Facebook statuses so in a sense I am doing some good at the moment. :)

I hope you will embrace and support my efforts.

Thanks

Back