• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crayons vs Aquarium

I'm a bit disappointed you haven't shared your daughters art work and posted a picture 😬

Your right, I should have in the first place. You can see it on the far glass. The front panel I tried to clean with a wet wipe but just ended up frosting the panel😂 I’ll take @noodlesuk advise.

Attachments

• 1F5FD8B9-E3EA-4A72-8C06-E15DC9954B02.jpeg
    1F5FD8B9-E3EA-4A72-8C06-E15DC9954B02.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 148
I’d wager Magic Erasers would remove it fairly easily, and without chemicals:

Amazon product ASIN B07X23H9HR
. . . and a week in the under stairs cupboard for the offender should prevent it happening again! 😆

Thanks Wookii, she’s the only one who takes an interest in the tank in my house so I don’t want to scare her off😂😂

You can see it on the far glass.
As a father of 2 little chaps where one of them was quite often testing his plastic hammer on tank's front I can say only one thing: it's beautiful.

My kids have made me an expert in removal of various things from the glass. Moreover, I'm an absolute master of removing various unidentified objects from the tank. Without them I could't reach that finesse.

Back