• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[CONTEST] UKAPS @ Aquatics Live, Olympia

Don't worry. I am sure cameras will be allowed.

I suspect the T&Cs were taken from a regular trade show where the photography of new products etc. can be issue.

This is a consumer show, so expect cameras will be permitted.

Assume cameras will be allowed and I will confirm once I have heard from the organisers.

These are the T and C:

Terms and Conditions
Please read our Registration & Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions which include our cancellations and refunds policy.

The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to On Show Productions Ltd., (OSP) except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved by OSP. Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law, no part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted in any other medium without the prior written permission of OSP.
All tickets and discounts are subject to availability.
Once ticket payment transaction has been completed a bar-coded e-ticket will be emailed to the buyer by return at the contact email address provided at the time of the transaction.
Tickets cannot be refunded unless an exhibition is cancelled, or abandoned when less than half the programme has taken place, exceptional circumstances notwithstanding, where refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
If, for any reason, OSP has to cancel an event we will notify you by email if you have provided that information upon booking and will refund your ticket in full.
Tickets are sold subject to OSP's right to make any alterations in the exhibitor &/or speaker list or any other advertised arrangements.
Right of admission reserved.
Latecomers cannot be guaranteed access to the seminar theatres until a convenient break in a session. Last entry to the exhibition will 45 minutes before the close of the event.
Smoking in the exhibition hall and seminar theatres is prohibited.
The taking of photographs and use of recording devices is prohibited unless prior written permission is received from OSP.
Visitors to the Show may be filmed or photographed during the event for use in future promotional materials or for security purposes.
Whilst OSP has made every effort to ensure that all information, including ticket prices and seminar content, dates and times, contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law OSP shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this web site or any information contained in it.

============

So not only you cannot take photos, but they can take photos of you? This is odd.

George Farmer said:
As I said Luis, do not worry about it. Take your camera.

Sorry George, did not see your post.

Cool, taking the camera will be very good, as there will be amazing scapes there to see and to take photos.

My tickets are bought anyway, would have just taken photos with the iphone. :thumbup:

I'm meeting with the main Aquatics Live organisers this week so if you have any questions, please post them here and I'll do my best to get them answered.

Sounds like we'll be using 60 litre Dennerle tanks in the UKAPS-LAC... :thumbup:

Back