• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Contemporary cabinets

Does anyone know a good supplier of contemporary looking cabinets without having to win the lottery? I'm moving soon and I'm looking for something clean and sharp looking that would fit with any decor. Reason being my current set up, a beech cabinet will not (I've been informed) go with my new flooring which is dark wood.
I have been looking at the profile range the 850 in particular which is stainless steel. Even I have to admit it does look sweet and would look well in most environments. The only problem I have with it is I can only find deals with filter and loads of extras I don't want just the tank and cabinet. The supplied filter has no way near the turnover I could do with and rather get my own. Also reading the lit it would appear that the connections for the filter are drilled through the base of the tank which in itself sounds like a problem waiting to happen !

Anyone got experience with these or offer any alternatives?

Back