• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Containers

dean

I was taken shopping today :( but it was my choice we started with breakfast at Ikea, they have some nice vases and cylinders, so I bought two vases, then into town to see if PAH had any good plants at reasonable prices... Nipped next to to B&M bargains and found some nice 20cm round glass goldfish bowls at £2.99 each so I got some of them :) then into the photography shop to have a nose around them came across a local charity shop and inside they had a nice selection of cut glass bowls all £1 each so I bought some of them, home via a DIY store and picked up a pot of peace lillies (not sure which type yet) it was in desperate need of water so it was reduced to £1 so I've had a good day except the impulse purchase of 4 stems of Lucky Bamboo, no idea what I'm going to do with it but its about time I had some luck

qu8uraqu.jpg

£1.65 :)

There's fish in my trigon 350 plus I have a small tank of wild strain guppies, but I was forced to neglect them so virtually all plants died off, I like my plants but not up to the maintenance and re-scape needed so I thought I'd try emmersed method low maintenance

Plus there's a 15ft fish house full of stuff just waiting to be cleaned up and switched on or sold off, not making that decision until I have to as I've seen lots of people sell up then a few years later start up again

Back