• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

complete kit

Chris Tinker

so I just purchased the co2 complete kit with inline diffuser.

came well packed, really clean neat looking products. No complaints on any of this.

came with a scanner for installation however found a better one on youtube.

i also sent some questions off at 11pm and got a response!!! wow impressive. so i confidently set it all up.

feels good, looks good, all from you place

Do you mean drop checker or bubble counter your drop checker shouldn't have water in it the bubble counter mine needs topping up every 2 weeks on all 3 tanks so i think its pretty normal
Cheers
Jay

Mine needs refilling sooner. Maybe every week.

CO2's bubble counter is a bad product, definitely not in line with a €220 reg, it is the weakest part of the entire set up.

That's the nice thing about inline atomisers which have a bubble counter built-in, they refill themselves.
However once your happy with you pH profile the bubble counter is redundant IMO, my 50l bubble counter has been empty for 18 months, after all it's only there to give an indication of the injection rate and at high injection rates counting bubbles is near impossible, on 500l I just adjust the working pressure of my 2 stage reg as easier than trying to adjust the injection with little valve, and the working pressure dial makes it easy to note the pressure change so easy to change back to the same setting or make fine adjustments IME.

Yes the bubble counter.

Might swing by a lfs and get a non return valve then as it dribbles water back when i take it off... which annoys me since its the water that should be in the bubbles counter lol

Back