• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my hardscape Comments welcome...

Jimmy Dale

image.jpg

Hi everybody, this is my first tank after a couple of years off. This is the first bash at the hard scape. I haven't added the aqua soil yet until I'm 100% happy and had a few days of looking at it.

I'm going for Microsorum narrow, H. Pinatifida, crypts, mosses as the staple and maybe some Blyxa and R. Rotundifolia if is doesn't end up too cramped.

Sandy bottom at the front and the koke stone will be completely covered in moss with a few unruly sprouts poking out between.

Initially my thoughts are that the koke stone didn't quite tessalate as I would have liked and I might use a hot glue gun to secure a few pieces of it once I'm certain. I might also shift the smaller piece of wood slightly further to the right.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 92
Its a good start i like the way the peice of wood is reaching the top, what are your plans on stocking? I know you may not have got that far yet

I've had a bit more of a play without tonight and I'm much happier with this version. What do you guys think?

image.jpg

Back