• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Colour Temp of iQuantics t5 bulbs?

JohnC

On a mountain in the Highlands of Scotland
Hi,

For reference, does anyone know the colour temperature of iQuantics t5 bulbs? I really like them but can't find it listed anywhere.

Thanks,
John

Alastair said:
I believe they have a slight pink to them so I'd presume they'd be on the lower kelvin spectrum below 4000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look very different from my dennerle ones that came in around 3500k. I've got a feeling they are around 6500k but id just like to match them for future bulb buying...

Call them and ask. Usually 6500k tubes are yellowy sometimes very green depending on brand. Osrams I found most yellow of the lot.

They're actually based in the village/town nearest to me when I'm at the parents so perhaps I'll have to pop down and investigate.

Garuf said:
Call them and ask. Usually 6500k tubes are yellowy sometimes very green depending on brand. Osrams I found most yellow of the lot.

They're actually based in the village/town nearest to me when I'm at the parents so perhaps I'll have to pop down and investigate.

:)

If you do assure them i'll be buying more as I love the colour. Way better then the Dennerle ones which in many ways resembled a street light.

I've always bought regular daylight tubes myself, never saw the sense in paying big money for anything else. That said, I saw a tank with a mix of guissmann power chromes running recently and the light quality is something else.

Back