• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2Art : Intense Bazooka diffuser

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hi All,

I wanted to share with you my point of view about this product.
10 days ago I was looking at a thread where Nathaniel says that he has a Intense Bazooka and it was working very well.
As I had to order a regulator I decided to give a shot to that diffuser and order from CO2Art.

The service that CO2Art did was perfect, always answering to my question in less than 15 min, giving me advice and shipping was very fast (the same day the box was on his way) !

So thumbs up for CO2Art :thumbup:

When I have mounted the device in the tank I turned on CO2, and .... as soon as the pressure was at good level a nice veerrryyyyy fine mist came out of the Intense Bazooka.
The mist is so fine that you can compare it to a Twinstar mist (so better than a in line atomizer). The mist is so fine that any bubble reach the surface before a looong "journey" in the tank.

Since I have installed it I have noticed that my plants are pearling earlier in the photoperiod and pearling is also stronger:thumbup:.

So for the poeple that are looking for a very efficient in tank diffuser I would advice this one, and also service from CO2art is perfect so give it a shot guys.
I will put a pic of the bazooka working.
I still need to instal the Co2Art dual stage regulator with the SMC needle valve, I will let you know also about this product.

Cheers guys

Back