• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 set cost increases?

Aqua360

Pondering getting a pressurised kit, but I've noticed even basic kits from co2 art and co2 supermarket are significantly higher than previously...I'm assuming this is maybe due to shipping costs or maybe even niche demand, but wow.

Are there any other sources people would recommend? Failing that I can keep an eye on the sale section!

Pondering getting a pressurised kit, but I've noticed even basic kits from co2 art and co2 supermarket are significantly higher than previously...I'm assuming this is maybe due to shipping costs or maybe even niche demand, but wow.

I think shipping costs at the moment are hitting everyone hard and the costs are getting passed on. Working in manufacturing it is hitting lots of people everywhere. Even the shortage of cardboard could be adding to it. Im sure it also helps that a lot of people started aquascaping in lockdown

Material and component costs are increasing across the board also due to a perfect storm of supply shortages and increasing demand - in our own business, even simple products like MDF board have gone up in price in some thicknesses by over 100%. It's only a matter of time before there is a knock on effect onto consumer products.

Back