• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 reg

Also TMC are really good for replacing faulty bits

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I've just spent 2hours reading through threads.
It seems that the co2 supermarket one does a better job and is a bit cheaper .
I will be getting a good quality reg later on but I need something asap , think I may just take the plunge with the co2 supermarket :) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair play mate. I emailed the above company about there reg but got no responce so have decided against it. All my other kit is tmc also so thought I should stick to the theme :)

Ok fair enough . If you have emailed them recently then they are on annual leave ATM , that's what it says on the website .
Or there is the up a165 adjustable from tankscape .
Really don't know hahaha

I have been in the market for a reg for about 6 months but there is so much conflicting information on the inter webs I just figured I would go with what I know and I trust tmc. I'm sure Andy will tell you that aquarium regs are just cheap welding regs with a high price (I'm not disagreeing with you mate) im all about convince and I don't trust myself to mod a welding reg (pressurized gas worries me) that being said I will give feedback on the one I have purchased in due time.

Fair comment , everything's over priced for any market which is targeted to make monies ....
I like the the idea of going down the boc dual stage reg and buying all the 'bits' but right now I need my co2 to be working correctly as I've just flooded my tank so I need a 'will do the job' reg asap so haven't got time to research all the parts i need , which ever reg I buy I will use as a spare in the future anyways ,
It's either tmc £70 , Up a 165 £75 or the one from co2 supermarket !

Yea I understand that but right now I just want to be able to press pay and have one delivered which is going to be a lot better then the one I have , as its so bad , can't get any type of normality with the reg its shockingly crap :( no control with the needle valve whatso ever , really it just wants lobbing in the bin lol

I do believe you mate but like I said convince is another of my issues (I'm lazy) I enjoy the maintaining of my tanks but hardware gives me a head ache ;)

I've got headache now hahaa ...
Honestly though this reg I have is diabolical . I mustn't go on though ....

Cost and convenience are swaying factors with most people but i like accuracy and quality not chinese blahblahblahblah. I suppose its my engineering background thats responsable for my opinion but each to their own. The reg for the tank in my sig is a £40 fleabay special its ok for a put me on but not what i want long term because the needle valve is pants

I will be coming to you big clown for a guide on the right parts when I look into getting my boc .
But I've decided I will do the £54 reg for a cheaper option and will use that as a back up in the future !! Happy days . Beer and BBQ to go to later so end of stress haha !!

It's windy but sunny , had our yearly air show today , red arrows , falcon tornado etc , so been good now to have a few beers to distress me from my horrible needle valve hahaha
Other then that the tank looks like is doing ok :)

Gutted missed a boc 9500 multistage reg on eBay ... It went for £20 incl postage !

Ha yeah I was watching that as well didn't expect that though thout it would hit at least a ton

Now that you've got a boc I guess you will get all the parts to make it all work .
You should do a guide on that as well .
Get people using a good system not these Chinese copies .

Back