• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Reactor UK sellers?

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Anyone know if I can get one of these in the UK?

Cheers
Paulo

Anyone know if I can get one of these in the UK?

Cheers
Paulo

They sell the exact same one on Ali express.

That's the only place I've seen them 😁
Screenshot_20210525-150340_Chrome.jpg

I've seen them in action. I've been speaking to a guy in the states and he uses them. He says they work very well and they're the same as gla.
I will consider it ;) many thanks for the video link :)

They sell the exact same one on Ali express.

That's the only place I've seen them
I placed an order for one in the end ;) let's see how long it takes to arrive! I will post a review when I get it :) thanks for the links

Just a quick update, mine arrived on the 7th June and have been using it for a week now with great results.

20210607_210520.jpg

easy to setup and no leaks so far, and for the first time ever I have managed to get my drop checker yellowish with a much lower bubble rate!!

Happy days :) thanks for the recommenadation @Krisps21 :thumbup::clap:

Just a quick update, mine arrived on the 7th June and have been using it for a week now with great results.

View attachment 170738

easy to setup and no leaks so far, and for the first time ever I have managed to get my drop checker yellowish with a much lower bubble rate!!

I'm Glad I don't owe you a new carpet then 😂

I may have to get one myself 😁

I'm Glad I don't owe you a new carpet then 😂

I may have to get one myself 😁
Not yet, I do have a flood sensor next to it just in case ;)

Also means no more cleaning diffurors and crap! If you have the space for one (you do) I would recommend it :)

What was the cost plus delivery?
£16.75 for the reactor, £8.46 shipping, £5.05 tax (VAT and Customs) total: £30.26

From the states was $70 for reactor $65 shipping then Taxes on top of that!

Ordered this one:

Placed order on the 27th May, arrived 7th June!

View attachment 170738

Nice! Looks a fairly well made bit of kit - any chance of a video of it working? Also, do you get much gas collection at the top, as it look likes the elbow outflow sits an inch or so below the top?

Also, how much drop off in filter flow have you noticed - my 20" filter housing reactor has a big impact on the flow on my Oase 850.

Nice! Looks a fairly well made bit of kit - any chance of a video of it working? Also, do you get much gas collection at the top, as it look likes the elbow outflow sits an inch or so below the top?

Also, how much drop off in filter flow have you noticed - my 20" filter housing reactor has a big impact on the flow on my Oase 850.
I did post a video on my instagram stories a couple of days back but now its gone lol see if I can upload it somewhere else!
Does build a little at the top and there is the occasional blurp but not that noticeable to be honest, from everything I tested so far this one is the best performer, but you need to clear all the air from it when you clean filter etc... best way I found was to put the reactor horizontally until all the air is out of it (careful you don't mess up the pipe work) and then put it back vertically again, so the only thing that builds up in there is then CO2 as the air won't disolve!

I have not noticed much reduction in flow, filter is quite powerful though.

Back