• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 not in balance

Nigel95

Okay the CO2 doesn't stay in balance. Everyday I have to turn the output further to get the same amount of CO2 (40-50 bpm).

I have replaced the regulator 3 times so it can't be this one. I checked EVERYTHING with soap 3 times no leaks.

The pressure is in the 'good' zone and stays there.

Wtf could be wrong??????

Broken diffusor? Bubble counter? Magnet valve????

Are your plants growing? So more plant mass
The faster they grow along with more plant mass the more CO2 they will use

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

He uses BPM (bubble per minute), not PPM. The BPM should stay quite stable.

I use CO2 reactors, the BPM will be a bit faster at the start and will get a bit slower and stays there after a few hours. But it seems he uses a diffuser. I don't know what would be the culprit for his problem.

Whats the pressure stating for green zone? On the output gauge?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is it an in tank diffuser? These usually run quite low psi. Mine is running 40psi for an inline diffuser

Is it an in tank diffuser? These usually run quite low psi. Mine is running 40psi for an inline diffuser

Yeah in tank diffuser. I bumped the pressure from 1,5 to 2 bar (30 psi) let's see if it works. I also have an inline diffuser so I could use both which do you recommend?

Just some of the in tank diffusers dont require the higher pressure. I think the bazooka and inline among other require more pressure to get going

Back