• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Kit Midlands

Mark Grigg

Hi all I need a full CO2 kit to start a 475 litre planted aquarium, any suggestions please. :)

CO2 Art has a very good quality range at very competitive prices, and their customer service is second to none. Any of these will be fine https://www.co2art.eu/collections/complete-co2-systems

I bought a dual system from co2art. I agree that their customer service is excellent!

Karol helped me out. I told her the system I was desiging and she told me every piece I’d need. Also very prompt at replying to email.

I got a Ultimate Complete Aquarium CO2 System from CO2 Art for my 500L tank, going for duel stage regulator prevents the end of tank dump of CO2 plus with being able to adjust the working pressure manually helps me to fine tun the CO2 injection rate without having to adjust the needle value. I use duel inline atomisers on mine both for getting the pH drop and one for maintaining pH drop.( Vids of setup here)

A 500l tank uses quite a bit of CO2 a 6.5Kg cylinder last me about a month, but I do have a big pH drop well over 1.0pH (is my pH probes are to be trusted) my DC is clear. I would go for the biggest CO2 cylinder you can fit in the space and get a spare one too.

but if you are only planing going to lime green on the DC the CO2 lasts much longer.

whats the dimensions of your tank your planing?

I got a Ultimate Complete Aquarium CO2 System from CO2 Art for my 500L tank, going for duel stage regulator prevents the end of tank dump of CO2 plus with being able to adjust the working pressure manually helps me to fine tun the CO2 injection rate without having to adjust the needle value. I use duel inline atomisers on mine both for getting the pH drop and one for maintaining pH drop.( Vids of setup here)

A 500l tank uses quite a bit of CO2 a 6.5Kg cylinder last me about a month, but I do have a big pH drop well over 1.0pH (is my pH probes are to be trusted) my DC is clear. I would go for the biggest CO2 cylinder you can fit in the space and get a spare one too.

but if you are only planing going to lime green on the DC the CO2 lasts much longer.

whats the dimensions of your tank your planing?

The tank is 60x22x28”

I’ve got some quick learning to do and in need of an acronym dictionary

so 60 inch long 22 inch depth ( front to back) and 28inch inch height ? thats a lot of water to penetrate your light with
It sure is Zeus, just going to have to see if it's enough. carpet area has 3" of substrate so that will reduce the depth a little.

Back