• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

co2 diffuser blowing off

stemag

hi all my tank has been up and running for about 4 months every thing seems ok except when my c02 turns on in the morning it blows of the diffuser with quite a big bang i put it back on and it runs ok till next day it does it again my checkers are green to yellow the fish are happy so i dont relly want to turn the presure down any advice please the bubble counter is a bit fast to count but it is a bit more than 3 bps

this happened to mine on my internal one, a couple of years back while I was out and overdosed my fish, lost a couple of fish that day. I now use an external. what diffuser have you got?

hi dan it is a glass diffuser with a pot tablet of ebay it has been fine untill now for the past week it has been happening

Have you been removing it for cleaning ? The co2 tube can stretch and needs cutting back a little to fit snuggly again

i will give that a try mark i have tried diffrent things but never thought of that thanks

thanks guys i cut the end of me tube yesterday to make a snug fit
and this morning hay presto it stayed on

Back