• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Co2 art regulator solenoid issue

SRP3006

Hey guys,

The solenoid on my reg doesn't switch off when unplugged, as in it carries on releasing the gas into the tank. Not the end of the world as the tank is empty and at start up but is there a way to fix it?
I turned off the switch last night and the gas has continued to release into the tank since then. Its a dual stage reg from about 7~ years ago.

Cheers.

FJK_12

I had exactly the same problem recently. I had to keep on repeating the solenoid 'verification procedure' but it wouldn't solve the problem for longer than a few days.

CO2 Art were kind enough to send me out a new reg, but even that one I had to carry out the procedure to get it to work..they have great customer support but perhaps this is a problem with some of their newer regs?

SRP3006

Thanks guys. It's an older reg and has been stored in the garage for some time so maybe some maintenance would be helpful I'll give it a go later
Cheers!