• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Art Dual Guage Reg w/Solenoid working pressure?

Rob P

Guys,

I use a CO2 Art dual guage reg/solenoid.

I'm wanting to add one their UP style atomoizers to my set up but notice it states working pressure required of 30psi.

Does anybody use this combo or happen to know the working pressure of the CO2 Art reg unit?

Thanks,
Rob :)

30psi is approximately 2 bar I believe the co2 art regs are 2.5bar so it will be fine the only issue you may have is the same as many people on here as well as world wide and thats if the atomizer you by is genuine or fake, if this is the case its what gets said when someone has one that doesnt work until 4 bar, I think its safe to say that buying an up atomizer is a gamble

Hi Mark thanks :)

I have bought a UP branded one on Ebay from HK but hasn't arrived yet. I'm looking at buying the UP style one from co2 art in the interim (never hurts having a spare eh?!), so presumably this will be ok.

Rob

Probably a good idea buying one from the uk makes it a lot easier to send back if it doeant work ;)

Yes and similar price even though not UP branded.

My main concern with the HK one is that the sellers name is 'goodluck' something or other :nailbiting: But hey, it was £16 and if it's crap i've lost more than that on nights out a few times lol :)

Back