• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cleaning Products

I'm thinking of glass here. Managed to get hold of two sets of lily pipe which means I now have two pairs per tank. Hopefully I can now leave a set soaking in bleach until I change them over. I find soaking them in bleach when you only have one set for an hour or so doesn't really have much effect and I have yet to find a brush that will go all the way round (tried 3 type)
It's been a while since the ones I've just took out have been cleaned and they're pretty gunged
Up. Has anyone tried products like drain unblocker, I'm thinking the foam types that you leave for half an hour then rinse. What about caustic soda?

I've just used my recently brought ada spring brush for the first time to clean my lily pipes and it was effortless ,I didn't even soak them just rinsed it under the tap.
I know they are a tad expensive but if I total up all the different brushes I have brought over the years bettaware teapot brushes ,eheim brush, and a camelbak tube brush ,it's well over the price I paid for the ada one!

Ford one size fit 13 and 17mm pipes,any links to where you can buy them?

Back