• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

cleaning a up inline atomizer

Dan-CR4

I got an Up Atmoizer. do you have to clean these and if so how often and how do you clean yours?
its a sealed unit. heres the one I got.
P1070104.jpg

Any help on how to clean them.

Soak it in a bleach solution,over night is best, I put our diffusers in neat bleach as its quicker. Ideally a non fragrance one, I've used fragranced with no bother. you must rinse really well , connected to a Garden hose for a bit or keep rinsing under cold tap or in a bucket. I found the hose option good at low pressure as I put my fingers over the holes mow and again to force water into it. Worked for me anyway.:) I found The length of time between cleans depended on the filter and pipes, keeping the pipes clean free from build up so the flows good kept the cleaning to a minimum.

thanks kirk. will do that. I have not cleaned mine since owning it, but feel it does need a clean. thanks for the reply.

My 16mm one is coming up to two years old and not cleaned yet. Still produces a fine mist of bubbles the same as the day I got it.

Back