• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Chuffed to bits!!

Hi All,i paid £100 in 2007 for books 1,2, and 3,some of the best aquatic books i own,regards john.

I am the person who won book 1 on Ebay the other day for £15, having missed out on the one that sold for over £50!

Since buying it I have found 2 other copies at:

A & D Aquatic & Garden Centre
Unit 6, Churchbridge
Oldbury
West Midlands
B69 2AP

Tel: 0121 544 6794

I think they were about £24 each - so still a bargain price.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I take the plunge with my first planted tank - lots of questions to come from me in the future I'm sure.

LondonDragon said:
Thomas McMillan said:
If you give me the books, I have plenty of time! :lol:

Hey Thomas if you live nearby you can borrow mine if you like!

please send to: 123 thomastown...

:lol: nahh, its ok i'm gonna get one from the pets at home website that you kindly linked 😀 thanks anyway

Tourney said:
George Farmer said:
Tourney said:
Just put the kettle on, then it's off to the sofa for the evening for a good read 😉
I'm jealous too. I have the books but not the time!

Well my three kids are in bed and I don't have to get up for work until 4-30 in the morning so it's relaxation time 😉
Strewth. I thought I was up early at 0530!

Anyway, enjoy your relaxation time. I know what it's like with kids...

Back