• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiros WRGB won’t turn off

Sam.petty

Hi wondering if anyone can help a friend of mine who has just bought a used Chihiros WRGB II that when you turn it off in the app it just goes to full green, anyone have any idea why this is happening it all looks to be set correctly but everytime the lighting schedule finishes or he switches it to manual off it goes to full green, all the colours move up and down fine when you play with them when it’s set to be on it just won’t turn off without turning it off at the plug. Any advise would be greatly appreciated 👍

Sounds to be the reciever and electronics... I've heard of this happening before and contacting manufacturers may be the best option. Guessing no guarantee with the item?

No warranty no, he’s managed to get hold of some at the manufacturer now and is ordering a new controller and Wi-Fi module for it and they say that should cure it 👍

I have a similar problem with my new WRGB pro II 90. If I turn light on for maintenance using manual, it is impossible to turn it off... unless that is you log out of the app and log back in again. I have been in contact with Chihiros and they say there are many reasons this may occur... well they would.. I think it is an issue with the App

Did you try deleting all the save settings and create a new one! - also try deleting the app and reinstall it. if that does not work you have an issue with the
bluetooth device

1678306339796.png

Back