• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiros WRGB Universal for Juwel tanks

sambeo

Hello

Chihiros have just released a new light for the German market that is compatible with Juwel/Oase/Eheim aquariums and lids

Chihiros - LED-System Universal WRGB

It looks perfect for my Lido 200. I have ordered one. Has anyone seen anything of these in the UK before, maybe a product preview?
There are some German Youtube reviews that are very positive. Much brighter than the Helialux at 40cm depth.

chihirios.JPG

Cheers

Hello

Chihiros have just released a new light for the German market that is compatible with Juwel/Oase/Eheim aquariums and lids

Chihiros - LED-System Universal WRGB

It looks perfect for my Lido 200. I have ordered one. Has anyone seen anything of these in the UK before, maybe a product preview?
There are some German Youtube reviews that are very positive. Much brighter than the Helialux at 40cm depth.

View attachment 217139

Cheers
Where did those par numbers come from?

Love this light already.

Lids close perfectly

When opening the front lid, now I can see across the whole surface of the tank and fish out any leaves or junk.

Colour customisation is mad! Will take a while to find a range I like.
1000014391.jpg
1000014392.jpg
1000014393.jpg
1000014394.jpg

I got it from here

And used a freight forwarding company. I live in Qatar, its how I get stuff from Euroland and UK.

There are a lot of online German shops selling them, also Dutch I think. Aquasabi etc...

Light looks excellent and your aquarium is lovely! I'm not particularly happy with the standard Juwel LED's in my Lido 120, so may change to this at some stage.

Wow! This light looks really nice! About to start work on a new Rio 180 build and one of these would be brilliant.
Can't see any in UK stores yet :(
I spoke to Riverwood Aquatics this week and they are unaware of plans for release in the UK, but did say they could try to get hold of one from German distributors. Oddly though, I can’t find d the light on Chihiros own website.

Back