• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiros LED - Extension brackets included?

The A series lights just come with the Perspex mounts that you screw to the ends of the light. The A series plus and RGB lights come with the stainless steel legs that allow ajustment for diff size tanks. But they only come in sizes up to 60 cm though.
If you can fit the stainless legs to the A series I don't know. Best bet email Hinterfield and ask them.
Edit just checked on Hinterfield web site, Sorry the A plus does come in 90 cm size. These have the stainless extension legs included. I just got a 451 A plus and the legs where in with that.

As Daveslaney said the A-Series Plus now comes in a 90cm length, its a bit more powerful than the standard A-Series, The light comes with the wire legs, which are pretty minimal and do the job.

There is a price difference of £37 between the A and the A plus. Plus i am not really looking for a high output LED. More light, more problems in my book. Just want to keep it simple. As Daveslaney has suggested i have emailed Hinterfield to see what they come back with.

I have the 30cm version and had to buy the mounts separate. They come with the perspex mounts which weren't high enough for what I wanted

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

For some reason I couldn't share the link as on my phone. Hope this helps
Screenshot_20170916-203510.jpg
Screenshot_20170916-203515.jpg

There is a price difference of £37 between the A and the A plus. Plus i am not really looking for a high output LED. More light, more problems in my book. Just want to keep it simple. As Daveslaney has suggested i have emailed Hinterfield to see what they come back with.

As said above, I am pretty sure you can buy the stainless legs from Hinterfeld direct from there website, they have two sizes one for A Series (about 55mm wide) and one for A-Series Plus (88mm Wide) Its handy that these legs fit a lot of other LED lights, I use them on my Up-Aqua lights which only come with low acrylic stands

Yes but there more expensive and charge delivery. These are from hinterfeld too. I later found this out when they delivered it a few weeks later with postal note inside

Cant seem to find them on eBay apart from for the A-plus, but i have found them on the Hinterfeld site now for 73p more. I think my problem was their site has all the brackets under one listing which you then have to select from.

Think i will take the knock and order them together direct from Hinterfeld. It is free delivery also.

Thank you all for your help.

Just found them. Your right 73p more. Just be wary of delivery though as they add that at the end.

Its not in use yet as i am in the early stages of re doing my 200L tank. Have tried it and it seems a lot brighter than the old T5's, very slim line also which is good.

Back