• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiros and Aliexpress

Niall

Hi I'm after a light at the moment to replace my A plus model and I want to replace it with an RGB Chihiros.
Are all Chihiros lights listed on Aliexpress going to be real? I have no experience with the auction site. Any help would be great thanks!

Yes they are going to be real. Shipping will be slow, i am in Canada and for us here there is an option to ship as an e-packet which is faster 15-25 days, sometimes even faster, i don't think there is such an option for Ireland so just be patient about shipping. Some sellers have warehouses in Russia or other countries as well and you can chose from where the item will be shipped, from Russia to Ireland should be faster than from China. I im buying from aliexpress all the time with no problems. You should go for it if the price is lower than on evilbay or other places. Hope this will help you decide.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Back