• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chester Canal and River.

Dave Spencer

Here are one or two pictures to show what a beautiful city Chester is when the sun shines. I just never get out enough with my camera. :(

CH059psbw.jpg

CH122psbw.jpg

CH120psbw.jpg

CH118psbw.jpg

Dave.

Hi Dave,
Love the second shot! 8) High drama in the sky and delicious tonal variations lower down. Nicely balanced. Would've loved number four better if you could have cropped out the telephone pole and the bicycler...

Cheers,

aaronnorth said:
The more people are loading pics, the more i am getting into it :lol:

Its a hobby well worth getting in to, and goes with aquascaping quite well. Once you really get in to it, you find yourself spending huge amounts of money on glass, just like aquascaping. :lol:

You are right about that telephone pole ,Clive. It does nothing for the picture.

Thanks for the comments people.

Here is the cropped version in full technicolor.
CH118pscrop.jpg

Dave.

Graeme Edwards said:
full of totty this time of year too, lol.
ha ha, sunshine sheilas!

Cracking photos Dave, it's amazing that the colour and B&W ones are the same photo. The B&W one is quite moody and dramatic and the colour version is completely the opposite. Love your work.

Dan Crawford said:
Cracking photos Dave, it's amazing that the colour and B&W ones are the same photo. The B&W one is quite moody and dramatic and the colour version is completely the opposite. Love your work.

That`s why I like B+W so much. I like moody, grimy pictures. I always remember the work by a guy called Don McCullin.

Dave.

Back