• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Check out my Wood

Hey saintly, thanks that is praise from Ceasar indeed :lol:

I want to see how it looks when the hair grass has made a nice carpet. I want to re-scape with more wood and a lot less stems, they look nice but I can't keep on top of them. My main problem is leigions of shrimp, no idea how I would get them out to drain the tank. Might just have to accept a few casulties :(

Hey T, can you (or anyone!?) tell me what the moss that is pictured up from the centre is...Is it weeping?

tanksmarch2010007.jpg

Tank's looking good and healthy btw.

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan, it's Christmas moss actually it seems to grow like that when under strong lights. Tom

I was inspired by Aaron to pull out all my stems! They look nice but I just can't keep on top of them. So now it's a ferns and moss scape. Also waiting for the hair grass to fill in. Sorry about the cloudy, post water change pic. I might try and add some more wood between the 2 main pieces, thoughts ?
tanksapril2010001.jpg

Cheers mate, I think this scape is much more balanced and even comes close to 1:1.6 (although I only notice this afterwards). Was painful to tear up all those stems but it was worth it, I also get to see more of the crypts that were being swamped.

Back