• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheapest place for cardboard (plant) boxes?

Kalum

Thought it might be useful to have a few of the large letter boxes lying around for when i'm sending plants to other members so was just wondering where everyone is getting theirs from?

Found this place so far - Royal Mail Large Letter Boxes | Globe Packaging

Quality doesn't need to be high end as long as it has some structure to it to protect the plants and obviously want the cost to be as reasonable as possible to keep price to a minimum on both seller/buyer sides

That is a decent price, and comparible to the ebay sellers.
Though prices are without VAT so would need to factor that in aswell as postage costs to you.

silly question time. are you putting the plants in anything, or just wrapping with damp paper? At the moment I send my stuff out in a plastic container and Jiffy bag. But cant find a non-plastic alternative

Cheers @Gill i had noticed about VAT but didn't check the postage!

That looks a bit better than the ones I posted @Wookii cheers

@Raws69 I usually wrap in damp paper towel and put them in a zip loc bag, this will then be put in the box

Cheers @GHNelson will take a look!

Sometimes I recycle Amazon packages if the plants are too long/big to go in C5 boxes! ;)
Exactly what I do as well, I've got a drawer full in the garage that I reuse from previous purchases, my Mrs hates that I keep all that stuff :lol:

Probably a daft question but when ready to send just pop in to post office to sort or pop in post box? Do you have to declare anything?

Seco day for shrimp postings.. what do people use or hows best to go about it. Its put me off selling to anyone outside my local area.

Back