• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap Ferts

I bought some two weeks ago. No way to check if it's 'real' but nothing died yet! It does look like Ribena when mixed though...
Ate you still using the lush max mate? If so would you recommend it? As I've just bought myself some

Ate you still using the lush max mate? If so would you recommend it? As I've just bought myself some
I know someone who is using this mate and there tank is doing well. No signs of deficiencies at the recommended dosage

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all,
but this is a nice cheap easy one for low techers
I know someone who is using this mate and there tank is doing well
It looks fine, and I'd be pretty sure it is the "real deal" nutrient wise. A fiver well spent.
It does look like Ribena when mixed though...
Sounds like it maybe a re-packaged commercial liquid foliar plant feed, these usually have a dye added so that you can roughly judge how "strong" the feed is by looking at the colour of the feed solution. The nutrient analysis is pretty low, and you can tell that KNO3 is the nitrogen/potassium source (RMM 101, N = 14%, K = 39% = 1.3 :4 N:K ratio).

I'm not suggesting suggesting that the LUSH product is the same fertiliser, but as an example there is a "Sangral Water Soluble Fertiliser" available as 1:1:3 N: P: K + Mg + traces, that only contains KNO3 as a nutrient source, and has a similar nutrient break down. <http://www.william-sinclair.co.uk/files/uploads/file/Commercial/Products/Literature/Ferts_Sangral_2010.pdf>
A technically graded soluble fertiliser with added magnesium and chelated trace elements...........Strong red dye - visible in dilute feed.
cheers Darrel

Well I mixed the fert with DI water Saturday and dosed Sunday after my weekly W/C I will just have to wait a few weeks and see what happens to the plants.

Back