• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Champions League Footie

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
MANCHESTER UNITED 2-2 FC PORTO

Goals:
Man U: Rooney 15', Tévez 85'
Porto: Rodríguez 4', Mariano 89'

Now that was a cracking game! Attacking football all the way!!!

Man U lucky to get a draw out of this game, so many chances for Porto and a gifted goal to Rooney in the first half!!

Bring on the second leg ;)

(Even though I don't think my team Porto will make it, at least they making me proud)

Re: MANCHESTER UNITED 2-2 FC PORTO

Best game of football I can remember watching in a long time. End to end attacking football, great stuff! :D
If Porto take the game to Utd in the second leg like they did tonight then I recon they have more than a chance.

LondonDragon said:
Man U lucky to get a draw out of this game, so many chances for Porto and a gifted goal to Rooney in the first half!!

I know you are biased Paulo but thats a little off the mark ;) The second half was virtually one way traffic towards Helton!!

Gifted goal to Rooney yes but the first Porto goal.........Ronaldo loses the ball.....Goal. Ronaldo lost the ball so many times in that first 20 minutes I'm surprised Rooney and Scholes didn't have a word in his ear!!!!

Had 2 Sporting Fans here willing the reds on....The wife and her sister :lol:

No I am not a Man U fan either. just a neutral who like watching the attacking game :)

AC

Sporting Lisbon whom???? oh the team that lost 12-1 the other week to Bayern that lost 4-0 today! conference teams mate!

Another cracking game tonight and my London Blues did me proud!!!! Come on you Blues!!!

And just managed to get tickets to Wembley on the 18th to see Chelsea vs Arsenal!!! :D :D

you're gonna be very upset on the 18th paulo :lol: ..come on the gooners
neil

nelson said:
you're gonna be very upset on the 18th paulo :lol: ..come on the gooners
neil
They sure will be gooners out of the cup ;) we will see afterwards ;)

LondonDragon said:
Sporting Lisbon whom???? oh the team that lost 12-1 the other week to Bayern that lost 4-0 today! conference teams mate!

Just read this out aloud to the wife and sister in law. Couldn't understand the reply ;) but sounded a bit aggressive to me :lol:

AC

Another cracking game tonight! Was all Liverpool, then all chealse, then all liverpool then Chelsea killed it off!! non stop action :)

Lets hope Porto tomorrow can keep the pressure on Man U, they are going to come attacking on all cylinders!!!

im cheering porto! but................ GO CHELSEA. what a game! good for the neutral fan.

Nick16 said:
im cheering porto! but................ GO CHELSEA. what a game! good for the neutral fan.
I am hoping a Chelsea vs Porto final hahaha my two blues ;) (Porto to win off course) but I don't think we can make it tomorrow, even though Man U haven't played great recently they will give it a good go tomorrow!!!

And UEFA this afternoon decided to ban our coach from the touchline for tomorrows game, aparently a gesture he made in the first game in Madrid in the previous round!! You can't make this stuff up!!

I was betwixed and between last night.

Don't like Chelsea's team of cheats and think Benitez is a *******. Thought Drogba should've got a yellow for rolling back onto the field when 'injured' and couldn't understand all the free kicks he got when he was backing in to defenders and not attempting to jump for headers. Euro refs though!!!

So hopefully a Barca - Man U final :)

AC

i loved the game last night, but i agree Andy, when Drogba rolled back on that really annoyed me.

It will be an interesting game tonight, it was a shame Porto scored so late last week but they worked the defence well and Neville had 2 men to cover.

Is Ferdinand fit again?

come on the gooners :D ..........man u :!: .....who :?: :lol:

bad luck paulo.....we'll sort em....

What a crap game this was! nothing compared to the first leg, Porto tried to defend and Ronaldo killed them off with a wonder strike in the first 5 minutes!!!

Boring game, apart from the Ronaldo goal not many clear cut chances and just kicked the ball about both teams!!!

Best team won on the night anyway as Man U didn't even have to try. There is always next season!!!

COME ON CHELSEAAA!!!!!!!

aaronnorth said:
what a goal!! About time he did something for his money and title of "best in the world"
We could have waited for the game on Sunday instead :p

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh........gooners are goners....... :( ...
paulo,i can hear you laughing from here.
neil

nelson said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaargh........gooners are goners....... :( ...
paulo,i can hear you laughing from here.
neil
Didn't go in the end, the blahblahblahblah fan that was going to get me a ticket had to work so we didn't go.
Shame cause I missed a great game, was dominated by Chelsea all the way today.

COME ON CHELSEAAAAAA!!!! :)

yeah just like to congratulate the beaten arsenal on... er.... getting beaten!

the Blues march on...... :D

Back